Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website
- To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to email@example.com You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed by you to any third party.
For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to notify Fragrance World South Africa immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
By using the Website, you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Company representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
You may not use the Website to distribute material, which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Company representative.
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- Payment can be made for Goods via –
- credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we reserve the right to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation, your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
- .direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 2 (two) days of placing your order. Fragrance World South Africa/will not accept your order if payment has not been received.
- The above payment options are explained in more detail in our Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQ”): Payment Assistance, which is incorporated by reference.
- You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a full record of your payment. We will also send you email and SMS communications about your order and payment.
- Once you have selected your payment method and you accept these Terms and Conditions, you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Goods.
- Fragrance World South Africa offers one method of delivery of Goods to you, which is via courier.
- Please see details of our delivery and shipping terms and conditions in our FAQ: Shipping Information, which is incorporated by reference.
- Some items (heavy or large, based on volumetric weight) may carry additional delivery fees. These additional fees are included in the delivery cost upon checkout. Additional delivery volumetric costs are broken down below:
.Deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- You must be a valid Fragrance World South Africa holder;;
- You may only sign up one email address belonging to yourself. You may not create fictional profiles, email addresses or accounts, or otherwise abuse the system;
- You may not sign for a https://fragranceworld.co.za/my-account/ on behalf of your friends, nor may you sign up using your friends’ email addresses. Each User who signs up as a member must sign up as him- or herself with full knowledge that he/she is creating an account;
- You may not use someone else’s account in order to purchase Goods for yourself from the Website; and
- by providing us with your friends’ contact information, you warrant that you are authorised to share that information with us.
- Any abuse or attempted abuse of the Referral Bonus scheme in contravention of these Terms and Conditions may amount to theft and will be dealt with harshly. Without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, Fragrance World South Africa the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are suspected of breaching these Terms and Conditions.
Ownership and copyright
The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website (“Website Content”) are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law. The Website Content is the property of Fragrance World South Africa, its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to Fragrance World South Africa.
You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content e-mail email@example.com
Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to Fragrance World South Africa or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.